If you’ve ever worked with, or met with a financial advisor in the past, we probably aren’t what you’re used to.
We are here to add real value in your financial life.
That means better financial organization, goal setting and, most importantly, goal accomplishing.
On top of all of this, we will be your accountability partner.
We're a good fit
if you are:
- Eager to learn and take action towards improving your financial life.
- Comfortable with using technology including online banking. We serve most clients through virtual meetings because we believe this is the most efficient method in todays world.
- Looking for personalized service that treats you like the unique individual you are, rather than an account number or a series of financial spreadsheets.
- Seeking professional advice on how to live well today while still having confidence in your plans for tomorrow.
- Overwhelmed with all of the decisions that you must make in your financial life and in need of help, guidance, an education and a process.
- Interested in working with an independent fee‐only (a.k.a. “commission‐free”) financial planner who always puts YOUR best interests first and doesn't sell financial products.
- Fun to work with! We can only serve a certain number of people, and life is too short to spend time with people who don't like to laugh.
We're probably not a good fit
if you are:
- Unwilling to learn or take ownership for your financial life and future.
- Under the impression that financial planners have to manage your money, sell insurance or work in expensive offices.
- Seeking advice on complex estate planning issues to pass along your estate to your heirs and favored charities in the most tax‐efficient manner.
- Retired (or soon will be) and looking for advice on Social Security or generating retirement income from your portfolio. Retirees need financial planning advice too, but that’s just not who we serve best!
- Focused on trying to outperform the market by picking the next hot stock. We believe in a passive approach to investing. We also believe that a big part of our role as your financial advisor is to prevent you from making emotionally driven decisions or losing your long‐term perspective.