We take a holistic approach in our work with clients. We always start by getting to know you: For example, what do you want your life to be like or what is important to you when thinking about retirement?
We listen and try to understand each client’s unique life story, experiences, dreams, goals, concerns, priorities and financial resources.
Clients have different levels of knowledge, experience, and interest in financial matters.
We take the time to explain and educate so our clients can make more informed decisions and gain a broader perspective on their financial lives.
MLS Financial Planning Is Right for You If:
- You want someone to help you understand how and where to start, educate you, help make sense of everything (well, not everything)
- You’re excited to make a real change and are ready to be held accountable to the commitments you make
- You’re ready to do some candid self-reflection on where you are with your finances, where you want to be, and what it will take to get there
- You’re open to technology and a commitment to financial planning and/or cash management planning
- You want to finally have a healthy relationship with money (and if you’re a couple, have a healthy relationship with each other about money)